Working with Midjourney 01.08.2022

This is one of the first portraits I made with the help of Midjourney for a Stellaris-themed project of mine. Here I will share the ins and outs of its creating for those who like the picture or are generally interested in AI-generated art.

 First I entered the prompt. I wanted somebody in heavy, futuristic armor like that from Warhammer 40k or Starcraft. As for colors, I picked a white and red colour scheme, something like the White Scars. It occured to me that a blonde woman would would nice in such colors hence the prompt: "a portrait of a blonde woman wearing a set of heavy power armor. The armor is red and white. Her hair is short. Sci-fi, science fiction, military, warrior, character concept art, muted colors, warhammer 40k".


 Out of the four images that were generated the first two had rather distorted limbs (Though the second one can probably be fixed) and the last one's shoulders were too sloped for my liking, which is why I first upscaled the third.

 I received this image, but there were several imperfections I had to edit manually; the nose wasn't symetrical, one of the eyes was... wrong, and one of the shoulders was lower than the other. Photopea's healing brush and blur tool came in handy.







Коментари